14 June 2014

Robin vanPersie: "No Kings, No!"

At the moment, I am probably refereeing a tournament for rec soccer with a  former high school colleague. But in the meantime, I have something else. Twitter had this last night for us just after the Kings won the cup:

"   @NYRangers gave @LAKings means 2 their own defeat - the eagle was struck by the feather of 1 of it's own plumes: @MGaborik10. Unfortunately.   "
-BNG Twitter Handle

Yesterday also gave us this from the biggest surprise of the day:


I picked the right team, but by much fewer goals than we saw. I will explain more of the story tomorrow - including a similar goal from a couple years ago. This goal show above is an example of why I praise his ability as a soccer player.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.