23 June 2014

Fernando Palomo - Check That, Fernando Moreno

Palomo is the king of Latin-American soccer broadcasting, and HJC contributor Fernando Moreno (S2dio Designs) made his own template that everyone else has been asking for. I myself wanted to try it, but never put in a formal public statement. Anyway, Jena Béliveau was the first thing that came to mind and decided to go Montreal with my first concept on this template.


It was a little easier than I figured, at least in Paint.Net . . . I also got a chance to download Photoshop CS2 (my first use in over four years in high school) and Illustrator CS2 (new to me near the completion of my undergrad). Notice the background - double-seamed glass block panes and a good accidental discovery. Today was very productive! Now on to tomorrow.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.