24 June 2014

A Good Grade in Adelaide!

Hiya, folks! Today, we've got a happy accident concept. I was trying to put together a concept based on how I wanted the team to look and existing leads from places such as Icethetics for the St. Louis Blues. While that was happening, I came to an a-ha moment (as opposed to an epiphany, aka of a lesser magnitude - as defined by me). The way I put together the jersey template worked for the Adelaide Crows of the AFL (Australian). This gave me the next push to finally get that AFL hockey series I keep telling myself I have to figure out.




Thursday I will show you the clash version which has already been finished. Tomorrow, the Patrick Dangerfield Song will make an appearance at BNG - the same gentleman whose number is shown above. But first today, the primary sweater. While this looks like a typical hockey sweater along the breastplate, It still manages to capture the identity of the team's footy jumpers. While the stripes are not much on the front , they as you would see on a long sleeve jumper aren't lacking. Despite the front, the back looks more normal to the jumper, which usually allows such blank space for the numbers. For further information about the Crows, please visit our friend of the blog Rob "Mero" Meredith. See you all tomorrow.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.