10 May 2012

Sonic the Hedgehog and Co.

So here's my video game concept I promised to post.  I took Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog series and did something with it.

The contest required me to put a description, even if obvious.

This one took me somewhere I wouldn't have expected to go, maybe I should come up with more similar concepts in the future . . . There was an AHL "half rebrand" because the voting on which should be done on HJC was tied . . .I wasn't happy with that, so I didn't enter because my entry was rendered useless.  However, he did post my concept anyway. I turned it into a video as seen below.


Notice I added the stripe from their Inaugural 3rd then road jersey.


As a random concept, I once sent in a Calgary Flames inspired Chicago Fire jersey it looked something like this.


The only resemblance to Calgary's sweater is the side piping

I also created one for the 10th anniversary for 11 September (a Columbus Crew concept), but that will obviously have to wait for said date.  In the mean time, I'll be back soon!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.