05 May 2012

In the Beginning . . .

     Welcome to the first and second posts on Buffalo Nickel Graphics (BNG) I'm Ricky Mazella. The first post goes over what the site is about and the second will feature the first concepts to be posted.  Okay, so if you come up with a concept and want to send them in, please mail them to bflonickelgraphics@aol.com  bngraphics2012@aol.com. *Please note not all submissions will be posted at my discretion.* When you submit a concept, be sure to provide your name or something to identify yourself (it would also be helpful to type your first and last name in the first e-mail you send to me). Whenever possible, please give credit to other parties if portions of your designs are not original work (e.g.: logos, etc . . .).

     Try your best to show execution perfection, although I get that everyone won't always be perfect. When commenting, please be polite - however, I will not be around to baby the site all the time, so e-mail me if you see anything. That is until I figure out how to enable comment approval (I'll post when that happen. If you would like to grab some templates I will direct you to the templates page at the Hockey Jersey Concepts page: HockeyJerseyConcepts: TEMPLATES.  If you wish to create things such as goal horns, the sound byte will be converted by me as a YouTube video to be then uploaded on the page simultaneously, should I deem it appropriate. If I have forgotten anything, I will post them on the fly in the future.

Happy posting!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.