13 May 2012

For Mom's Day, Spring Colors

I know I didn't get this in earlier as I hoped, but for simplicity sake I will keep it short and sweet. Don't forget to wish your mother Happy Mother's Day, either, if you haven't yet!

This one wasn't my favorite, but in trying to be unique, I tried to use atypical colors (although the idea is based off of the original scheme and look of Australian football's Fremantle Dockers). This was entered for an AHL relocation concept - as the name and number imply, this was from August last year.


Portland (OR) Dockers, the to be affiliate of the Vancouver Canucks

So I will have something up for tomorrow, in the mean time - toodles!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.