12 May 2012

New Look Leafs?

It took me most of four months, but I finally finished this concept . . . It was for a contest regarding teams that didn't have third jerseys, but this one wen't in another direction. The black third for Toronto would be the first one ever for the franchise, but I also just did the third one in five minutes after a copy, paste, and paint job. This was tonight, by the way.  But there is another one from late December that is in the works as it revolves around the Jackets.


My mashed-up Leafs concept.

For those who haven't realised, I made a mistake in the e-mail. The correct e-mail to send in concepts is the following: BNGraphics.  The other address doesn't operate properly. If you have sent concepts to that address, please e-mail them to the new one! The next time I put up a brand new conept, I will try to put up a time lapse video if you want to venture how I work with my ideas. Until next post!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.