22 May 2012

An Hour and Twenty Minutes Later

Much to my dismay, I didn't post when I planned to today getting caught up in my "casual reading." For the record, I'm trying to post between 11:30 AM and 2:30 PM so that everyone within my immediate audience (-8:00 GMT to +1:00 GMT) which gives me between 8:30AM PST/PDT and 8:30PM CET/CEST. Hopefully you haven't forgotten to send me any concepts you may have to submit - don't forget to include your name when sending your very first concept to BNG. If you want to explore a bit more, check out the other tabs on BNG!

Anyway, I promised a continuation of the "Un-Arsenalization" project in which I have added elements form the other emblems of the Barclay's Premier League's "Big 4" clubs. I decided to take on the Manchester United spoof of Arsenal. In the overall set of logos, Man U has the best of the conversions of the other clubs in my opinion.

A triumph of Arsenal spirit.
Well, I best be off fot today, as I need to work on a project for the near future . . . à bientôt


-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.