23 May 2012

Mom's Birthday!

Congrats to HJC on the unveiling of their (produced) jerseys today!

The first batch of HJC's jerseys have arrived!
I have intentions of ordering one of these myself, until then, I will keep dreaming. It Looks much better than "in development" to be honest, prior to that, I was very opposed to the crest logo. But this certainly looks better then when it was drawn up!

My rendering of what should have been the HJC official Jersey.

I submitted the above a few months ago, when the design contest was afoot. I was the first of few entries to feature a "red" jersey.the striping here was inspired by the stripe on the crest logo above in the actual jersey. as much as we typically don't like circle logos on hockey jersey's, I feel that this type of striping adds character to this crest logo. The striping was also intended to be a hybrid between Montréal's traditional striping and the striping from the 1997/98-2002/03 red Senators jerseys.

Meanwhile, Weber State (finally) brought a new look to their athletics program! It looks much better than the old one. It was decent when superimposed, but since detail often wasn't visible from afar, it wasn't as impressive. But this was definitely a great step forward, and into the future.

Sorry to be disappointing in regards to new content, but I had to take the day off since my poor mom had her eye scratched by a contact last night so she's been home on her birthday today.

Happy birthday, mom!

See yinz later.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.