30 May 2012

Basketball or Bust!

Hiya, I've upgraded a basketball jersey template to my liking and voilá, here it is:

My adaptation of a hoops jersey.


Football template(s) will be next - I hope. We'll get back to Basketball in a sec. Anyway, HJC saw a milestone occur yesterday - the first ever perfect rating under Ryan Haslett's new critiquing system. It was achieved by Justin Cox with the following entry.

A capital idea.

Back to the hardwood, I designed a new Pacers set because I don't like how the NBA has faint gray vertical dotted stripes on all of their jerseys now. However, the stripes the Pacers used to have, particularly the yellow third were pretty sweet.

Triple stripe jersey.

Single stripe jersey
The yellow alternate.

I had a lot of fun with this, so expect some more later. Until the next concept . . .

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.