17 September 2012

Monday, Gimme the Gift of Love

So I had a great Sunday of football, as I have the best scoring team this week in both of my fantasy leagues I'm in. The fake one just by a point versus the team I'm playing and in the one that counts I'm up by 36 to the next highest team, but defeated my broadcast partner 145-101. In the fake one, I'm up 105 to 104 - but I still rack up points with Tony Gonzalez going in the Monday night game tonight. Meanwhile I mentioned yesterday that the game in the league that counts is an unofficial final as neither of us has active players tonight.

Game not yet final.

Again, not to beat around the bush, but this score revolves around Tony Gonzalez who can jump me into first place. This is pending the final between teams five and seven, who have one member from the opposite team playing for them tonight. Team five would need to win (they have the Falcon player). Maybe on Wednesday I will explain the scoring for these particular leagues possibly in addition to a concept revolving around one of the teams in these leagues. This also may well include a  potential starting roster in preparation for the Thursday night game.

Standings not yet final.
As far as me potentially having the scoring record for the week, that will stay as no single player should get 25 points. This is with the team with two players (BAL)  who currently have 76 points as an extra 50 would only total 126. One side note is that Broncos' new starting quarterback Peyton Manning will not have had a regular Sunday afternoon game to start his career in Denver. That's because he has two prime-time games against two very solid teams in the Steelers last Sunday night (Denver won big) and now the Atlanta Falcons.

I have the bye for week three in the league that counts whereas I play the league commissioner - dubbed the pride games of pride games, the first of two as it is "at the Jets" but at your Buffalo Destroyers in week 10. That's going to have to be it for now. See you later.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.