04 September 2012

Collingwood @ Hawthorn

I took a similar approach to their current ideas, but their kit makers' templates are temporarily unavailable.



Here, I add more gold into the jumper. I also added a logo to the front and center of the guernsey. The striping colors on the socks match and uneven sized stripes are intentional. The stripes are inverted from their current primary.



Hawthorn is much the same as the Magpies, in regards to my changes. I have better incorporated the black into the Hawks look, and likewise matching colored striping as used for the jumper with intentionally mis-sized stripes. A smaller logo is centered on the front of the jersey as well.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.