03 September 2012

A Way to Start Off the Finals

North Melbourne may be in the eighth position, but anything is possible in the finals, but the Roos still need three wins to make it to the grand final at the end of the month, which will be televised on an ESPN affiliate in the US. I decided to bring back the "Argentina stripes" as well as my own touch on this jumper.


When I got the NMFC jersey, I only wanted the "Argentina stripes" but wasn't aware that they were not to be worn last season. So I wound up with the regular blue striped kit. Tomorrow will feature concepts regarding the teams in Friday morning's match up (5 AM EDT).Wednesday will be the first Saturday morning game's opponents as the other Saturday morning match's competitors will be up on Thursday. Friday, I will post for West Coast - North's adversary for the Saturday night game at 11 PM EDT (which I will be watching live). Until later!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.