25 September 2012

Humanics in Action

I happened to get a break between shifts on Humanics in Action Day here on campus, where many of our students give back to the community. Last year, a group of us helped a nearby neighborhood who had been struck by a tornado on July 2 of last year along with a small part of our campus. They would all be featured on ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.  This year, I am "double dipping" as I help my classmate community, by also getting practicum hours as I continue to help coordinate their planned activities for the upcoming semester.

Anyway, I am here with something. No, not a design- rather an announcement. Soon, my radio shows will be up and running! They will also soon be broadcast via audio live streaming, not through video live streaming as in the past. I will still attempt that individually, but it has been frequently malfunctioning these first couple years. Shows are from 8-10 AM and 2-5 PM on Saturdays!

I'll be back.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.