05 September 2012

Adelaide @ Sydney

I wanted to figure out how to get the swan into the narrow v design, but in this case I had to invert the colors. Otherwise we have a narrow red v on white with logo which would kind of look bland in appearance. I felt color is needed with the lack of an accent color for the Swans. Sydney aren't quite winning me over with their current jumpers. The back of this concept could use more white, but I don't have a good spot for it.


Adelaide was a bit more fortunate, as the striping from the original logos is used. However a logo is added here and extra coloring for the shoulders and neck. The back is more different in regards to made changes as the front is a mini throwback from the clubs early days. The Crows also received matching striped socks.


I changed the jumpers from yesterday to their appropriate kit manufacturer. The templates were made available again. Check them out!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.