24 September 2012

A Room with a View

Anyone remember that updated Avs concept from a while ago? Well I updated it again! This one is rather subtle. I added a shoulder patch as I was going over Logo Hall of Fame nominations for the selection committee (which you have the end of the month to nominate for). I wanna see if you can find it below . . .

To think I can still play around with this!

Did you find it? If not it is the shoulder patch on the home and roads only. The other one was already on the alternate. The logo is an alternate of the University of Texas El Paso Miners.


Of course it has been modernized to accommodate the Avs color scheme, but who's to say that matters?  In that case I'll be off for another brainstorming session as well as getting back to that nomination review . . . I saw 46 of the applications plus the rest I need to count. Hint: you any submit multiple VALID entries.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.