28 May 2014

Will They Use This Yet?!

As the title implies, I am surprised the Canadiens have not used a blue jersey copycat of their home and roads (sans the white part of the cuffs). I sure as much would like to see it happen soon. This is done as a part of my new Third Jersey series.


Like I said it's not anything special, but let's admit, you couldn't tell the Habs have never worn such a jersey if you knew nothing (or very little) about hockey. I did an almost exact replica I have not looked at since I posted it over two years ago and just redid the jersey with probably a few changes and on a different template. I would've switched the white and red in the numbers, but I was going off the red home jersey for those. That being said, this became the final product.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.