15 May 2014

The Return of Survivor

This design is a part of my resent batch of designs for the intramural shirts I created for  Springfield College's campus recreation department. This one I have really liked. I somewhere surfing the web found a blank survivor logo template when looking for ideas to come up with a shirt a year or so ago and decided it would be great to experiment with. I knew I had the "Survivant" matching font for the rest of the shirt. I then took to Paint.Net and used the sketch feature to render Blake Arena, the campus' 2,000 seat basketball and volleyball facility (not the original basketball court or arena). And the sun I included just looked cool. Thus I got my creation.


Because it wasn't selected in that grouping of designs, I decided to bring it back updated. For a team to be called "sole survivors" was just too good an opportunity to pass up. The only big change I made was that the shirt become gray from white.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.