29 May 2014

Kings of New York

The following is a feature presentation . . . sort of. This one you may recall as being a part of a Lady Liberty set I did last year. I just took that and made minor changes to it.


The bottom white strip was thinned to become symmetrical to the top. That's the only change I really made to it. The template sheet just adds to it a little. The Rangers are a team that can still look old-school with their new school logo but refuses to experiment with it, despite the logo's popularity. In the meantime, I'll be on their bandwagon for the rest of the playoffs - as I have been since the Ducks got beaten. I just want to see Hank get a ring.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.