16 May 2014

Return of the Camo Shirt

This design is a part of my resent batch of designs for the intramural shirts I created for  Springfield College's campus recreation department. At SC, camo in school colors is very popular. when I presented all of the shirts to my boss, we agreed due to camouflage being expensive but sill likable that it should be used for flag football only. This was heavily altered too. I decided that now having access to the new MLS font, I'd use those numbers.


This one is definitely a showstopper, catching attention to itself right away. One of my favorites to put together as working with camo was not as hard as I thought. The trick is to make it yourself rather than using a generator or using a template to color in. Give it a go yourself if you're daring enough and see how it goes.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.