18 May 2014

Vene, Vidi, Vici!

This last design is a part of my resent batch of designs for the intramural shirts I created for  Springfield College's campus recreation department. The lion I figured needed to stay on at least one shirt, but needed a new script on it than just "IM Champs" to be seen. Again, I changed the original numbering to the MLS font but kept the Maple Leafs lettering for "Fall".


Julius Cæsar is well known for his quote "Vene, Vidi, Vici!" Literally 'I came, I saw, I conquered' for those unfamiliar with it. It would only be fitting that this be selected to represent the shirt. But I cannot imagine that this version did not get the signature campus rec logo on it - oops.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.