05 May 2014

A Cinco de Mayo Birthday

It's an exciting day here at BNG, celebrating this day two years ago when we launched our site (shoot the confetti, pop the champagne)! Let's dig into today's content. These concept are going to go on Big Footy's forum - more specifically the merger thread.


The first of the two is with the name West Coast Power. I thought Perth Power might sound better, but it doesn't really matter. To the back went the SANFL bars to prevent the clash jumper from appearing to be bland. I took typical Port themed designs slapping the current Eagles colors. I have always wanted to see the West Coast use the orange much more, so this provided yet another opportunity.


The second in the pair allowed me to make a terrible color selection with an ancient looking design and turn it into something more appealing with new colors. I'm referring to the home kit on the left, but I had some difficulty trying to put a clash jumper together. All in all, I found a way to add a little more color than just black in it.

After all that fun let's relax and celebrate some more, then it will be back to work for me at least. Remember, third jersey inauguration will be held on the date after Game seven of the Stanley Cup Finals so stay tuned for the confirmed date! Until later, my talented readers . . .

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.