20 December 2012

Tweetless in Seattle

No I'm not anywhere near the aforementioned city, but It is regarding our Twitter account at BNG. There are no hackers or bugs, but I have not been at the account page logged in. It's been over two months not intentionally ignoring you of course, but the problems here are more important than Twitter. However I came to a realization I made to not providing updates in a much faster manner such as Twitter - a social network I actually cannot stand,. In fact I hate social media in it's entirety  although I also realize the majority of the world community depends on it so much so that I am trying to blend in.

I will be attempting to get on again before the days of the holidays. So never worry, never fear - BNG will soon be here (on Twitter again)!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.