16 December 2012

Bandits New and Old

Yes Banditland, the new unis are here! This video (Buffalo Bandits on YouTube) will explain it a lot quicker and better than if it's typed out.


I also have stills courtesy of the Official Buffalo Bandits Twitter account.




It looks like I missed out on a bit compared to the Rock's retro jersey. Particularly the faint Bandit "B"s in the striped side panels. There is more that I don't like in the design than I do. However all good things must come to an end. And besides which, what I don't like is relatively minor . . . according to the video, the Bandits "stole" the Isles "championship stripes" except it is a more subtle detail. The can be found in purple on the collar front.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.