03 December 2012

Easy as 1-2-3

Yes today is the 3rd of December, yes I am not putting up very much content if any today. I just wanted to renovate an old concept. I took everything from it and had it bundled. There are both execution errors and style changes that have been tinkered with.



HJC had an AHL rebrand concept in which I had chosen to go to the Pittsburgh affiliate. Personally, I would have the location as its AAA-IL counterpart Scranton Wilkes-Barre Rail Riders of Minor League Baseball.  But the arms on the home shoulder lose the stripes as they were removed from the logo and the back of the road is now black changed from white including white inner outlining of the numbers instead of the gold thus changing the name on back from red to white. I did however retain the striping across the face of the jersey behind the logo.

Tomorrow begins a first for BNG along the lines of the use of baseball uniforms!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.