28 December 2012

Changing My Mind

Okay, so those jereseys will come next week. Instead, a little diddy I forgot about. I'm bringing my NLL collection in for show and tell the next three days starting today.

The Third Jersey



The above is the first ever alternate in team history, only for the 2008-2010 seasons. This was the only one other than and preceding the retro jersey. As typical of me, most of any jersey I have is a blank. actually the font is rather ugly. Superimposing your clubs logo doesn't seem logical, but the Bandits made it work! The main reason being the change of bandanna from gray to orange and no nose or cheek outline. The positive about the numbers - it hides some of the black on the back. That even though the font was gray with a white outline.

Tomorrow, the aforementioned retro jersey.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.