06 December 2012

The Homestand

This is day three of the "Baseball Beginnings" series. I feel that this aspect of a baseball uniform set will never change, that being that home uniforms will always be white with minimal color. However I would not like to see the MLB switch home and road jersey colors like the NHL and NFL - especially with Selig still in charge.



It makes absolutely zero sense of logic. We kind of had this discussion on a previous post. Colors (except for alternates) are for the road. That is how it should be. I have no idea why the NHL changed this in the mid-2000s, but it's still dumb to me. I also would like to know when the NFL started to do this. The one team I know that should be wearing their white jerseys at home - the Indianapolis colts. I feel that it pretty much defines the franchise. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers so I wont debate the matter anymore right now.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.