30 December 2012

Nothing But the Stars

Rather late, yes - but I was not going to be home all day (unbeknownst) to me prior to leaving this morning.

But I went to the 2012 NLL All-Star Game in Buffalo at First Niagara Center. The first two of four intriguing new jerseys to appear in the arena Those being  a home and road set for the East and West Divisions respectively. Mine again is a blank.


This is what I made my Bandits prediction on a few weeks ago. Obviously this was made to accommodate the new stitching patterns produced for Reebok jerseys introduced for the 2012 season.

Courtesy of: Buffalo Bandits

Further photos I have stored on my laptop will be posted during this coming year's all-star game - Tuesday the 28 of February. Not there has been no game announced, but there are three days between weeks 8 and nine. I took the photos when shopping for mine.

That's it. A surprise comes tomorrow, another last minute decision on what I will feature.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.