22 June 2016

Keep the Sleeves!

There was a consensus here that for the first time on the night of the first Sunday was also the first time a sleeved jersey was worn when the Larry O'Brien Trophy was won. That prompted us to have myself update and subsequently use the NBA sleeved jersey template. While many have reviled them, I have welcomed them with open arms as a person who doesn't like tank tops and already wears a t-shirt under basketball jerseys (a la Patrick Ewing). At first, I thought the modern version of the jerseys were Nike knockoffs with how there was design leeway on the back, but then I saw the location of the shoulder and gusset mesh.


This would not be anywhere near an appropriate color scheme for a Buffalo basketball team (the yellow more so than the navy). But here it serves its purpose just fine, as Indiana Pacers as the jersey front is. Aside from the back, if these were for Indy then I don't know if it would be best on sleeves than a normal jersey. That (you would think) won't happen ever. Just don't come back to me and tell me if it does.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.