07 June 2016

How to Open a Tournament

As every year, our friends at HJC is looking for a logo suitable for it's annual concept tournament. Entrants were allowed a maximum of three concepts and are likely going to be allowed to vote fro their own. If I vote for one (if permissible), it will be for the hexagonal depiction. Last year was the only in which I did not participate from the inaugural. In subsequent years, I have not advanced passed the first round. My goal will be to surpass that mark. Until then, well se what the logo will be, since we can't right now, you can view my submissions below.


Also don't forget, June 16 will be the Alternate Jersey Hall of Fame induction for 2016. Notice the name will officially change on that date with logo to boot. That will come in time. Until then, whatever will be will be.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.