14 June 2016

Adjusting Things that Won't Happen

Yesterday we discussed how Crossroads Arena (name during planning; soon to be Key Bank Arena) as Marine Midland Arena was relatively unique when it first opened. Now, its seems as though (as of May 11 this year) what you see below will presumably not happen. As I worked on yesterday's center Ice concepts, I did theses alongside but felt the need to separate them upon completion.






Notice the positioning of the arena name is relatively exact to what was of yesterday. However, this wouldn't have worked in say the HSBC era, for example. With Key Bank, I can see it but don't want to push it. If anything, I do see two things that could work well, but I'll let you see them tomorrow.


-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.