01 December 2013

Sharkbitten

No I've never been physically bitten by a shark, but my Ducks just did by San Jose in a shootout last night. Maybe that was because I was working on the following Sharks concept before that game. I forgot we were playing them and not the Kings, who we play at home on Tuesday. Anyway, I modified a layer of so from the HJC drag and drop to give us a completely new cut. There were only a handful of teams that I could think this would best suit. Then I saw the numbers from the old San Fransisco 49ers uniforms and that was to be used as well. Me choosing the Sharks from that small list however was completely random to the Niners thing.


Couture has a lot of reasons why he is featured: he's a top player at his position in the NHL, he's a Sabres fan, and he wears the Dominator's (HaĊĦek) number. But he also happens to be on the Skopje Lisici, my HCIHL team as one of the leading point getters. Anyway, I've always wondered if No Way Jose would ever wear orange uniforms. It hasn't happened yet, I know that much. The only thing that troubled me was how to outline the name. If anything make suggestions as you see them necessary.

Tomorrow, is Monday. I have to miss my 3 PM class because today's train was sold out even a month in advance. I have no idea what will be up for tomorrow. Prepare to be surprised, and don't worry - I will be too.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.