11 December 2013

Final Class with Andrews and Smead Arena

Ray Smead Arena in Springfield is the home of Western New England (WNEU/formerly WNEC) Hockey, who for that sport only is Division II. It also is the recent home of Springfield College who played the Westfield State Univ. Owls on Sunday. I tried to get some picture and most of 'em turned out bad but I did salvage some. They look like the Maple Laughs' Winter Classic jerseys for this season. The only thing I don't like is the uncolored logo (there should be a little yellow and black in the color scheme as an accent) then again, I just plain out have always despised the logo. The final photo is of the old STL Blues copycat WNE jerseys from who knows when.





In other news, tonight is my final exam (before the official star of exam week this coming Monday) in Public Relations and Marketing with the AHL President and CEO (Commissioner) Dave Andrews. I'll miss that class a lot. I will share with you.

In the mean time, the second championship ring came in for SC Men's Volleyball. Have a look see.

Photo Courtesy of: Ryan Lalley
The boys hope to make it three in a row this spring. That's all for now, until later.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.