19 December 2013

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Part III

I mentioned that I was at the Citizens Bank Park shop, that was primarily because the other two (Wells Fargo Center and Lincoln Financial Field) shops were not open. But Either way, I knew I had to take the opportunity I had to get a look at the uniform stuff on display/sale. This was what I found.










That last photo was really interesting. A pretzel and Italian themed shirt didn't quite come across me. My question was what about (at least) Union and (possibly) Wings themed shirts. There was a small but available Union related merchandise, but not the Wings which both take as much of this city's sport passion. But you can't please all of the people all of the time, I guess.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.