01 March 2013

Rocking Out on the Ice

I recently came up with the idea of converting NLL brands onto hockey jerseys. I will be doing them from best record to worst with based on the standings as of this morning. The idea came about when I thought about how similar some Nashville Predators concepts could go well with those of the NLL's Toronto Rock, who lost to the Buffalo Bandits in (to my knowledge) a rare if not the only Thursday night game ever in league history. The win doesn't change the standings because the overall seeding is not affected just the fact that Buffalo is now within a half game of Toronto. Else-wise Buffalo still has the second best and Toronto the best record in the league.


I figure that I had might as well do a series if I'm going to start in the first place. This is leading the way for Major League Lacrosse hockey jerseys and ultimately an MLL/general lacrosse jersey template. That however will have to wait.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.