03 March 2013

The Den of Thieves

I felt the need to start a series after I did the Toronto Rock jerseys. From there, seeing as they had the league's best record, I decided that the order should be determined by record prior to this past Thursday. That means Buffalo is next. I took the Rochester Knighthawks approach with this, except the color scheme makes it look much better - in fact, they look more like a college's jersey set than professional.



In fact, It almost looks like it could be Buffalo State College, but the purple helps take that away and there is no "state" association either. Originally the design on the alternate was to be used on the home and road, but I liked it on the black so much that it became the crest on just the alternate.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.