21 March 2013

Ol' Snake Eyes

I put this together a while ago but never put it up for some strange reason . . . Anyone wonder why the "Snake-Eyes" logo disappeared from the Stealth brand? One thing is for sure - I don't know. I wasn't too fond of it, but it is better than having the outline of a state as the logo. I decided to bring it back as the new primary logo for the Washington Stealth.


What I wound up doing was taking the script and putting it front of a separate image of Ol' Snake Eyes which is in front of the cross-hair. The catch is that Ol' Snake Eyes is facing the opposite way of the San Jose version. There - that looks more sophisticated!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.