05 March 2013

Stealth Bombers or Knighthawks

The K-hawks will be around later, but today we focus on Washington. I decided to go the checkered Predators look on this one. The jerseys in this franchise have by far not been the best in the league since moving to San Jose from Albany. I'm even surprised when they moved to the Seattle area that they dropped the 'snake eyes" logo. Now they have a pretty bad outline of the state of Washington as their logo - that's just not right.


I do not think the state logo has ever been nor ever will be strong enough as a primary logo. I'd have brought back ol' snake eyes but the checkering clashes with the logo being put on the jersey. There it is, four down, five to go - tomorrow, blog post three of four as a part of my communications in sport mini series.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.