28 February 2013

(Not Another) Sabres Alternate

We are still awaiting the design of the Sabres supposed alternate to debut for 2013/14. I took something that I wanted to see and made in into a possibility. Nobody considers it but many forget about the Sword in a B logo. I never felt that it got enough use, so it becomes the crest for the alternate I've created.


I used the old numbering and gave them a double outline. The striping is based on the Anaheim Ducks current thirds.  The logos (as usual) come from Chris Creamer's Sportslogos.net. By the way the team earned it's first win in the post-Lindy Ruff era with a win at the Lightning recently.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.