23 February 2013

Lady Liberty: Resurrected from the Dead

I intentionally held this one from you as I was both focusing on the AFL thing and wanting to coordinate the posting of this concept  about the time in which it was to appear on HJC (today). At the last minute, based on when the AFL super-series ended, I figured that I would wait regardless until my submission to Hockey Jersey Concepts got graded, thus the reason today's post went up at quarter to 5PM (EST). Eric W. has now been writing on Saturdays at HJC and has subsequently given me my first rating above a 7/10 with a rating of 9(/10)! This was fantastic to see that in lieu of my HJC contributions, the long wait (mostly due to maintenance here) was an important step towards my progress as a graphic designer. I would also like your feed back if possible.


There is actually something to note here. Prior to today's post (Thursday, while drafting this), I noticed the only boo-boo in this concept. The back yoke on the alternate was originally not colored in (white). As you can see, this is the finalized version above. I'm excited for University of Maryland lacrosse stuff tomorrow!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.