24 July 2014

We Have a Winner

As I have been saddened by the departure of my former boss at the school I'm no longer attending, I have discovered that one of his last acts completed was picking one of my championship shirt designs. The camouflage one as promised would be for football only. The winner, however, is featured below. You may remember seeing it here a while ago.



At least he is going somewhere that is a place where I wouldn't mind going to travel to: Stony Brook University on Long Island. It seems as though while it is probably one of my more simple designs of these shirts, it has one of the strongest messages. This is a rare time where words speak louder than actions.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.