26 July 2014

Sharks on the Water

That twelve note riff to the Deep Purple classic could work just as well as the Theme from Jaws but either would also be a good way to start a related post about Jake88's San Jose concepts.




Here, I'm a little disappointed about the lack of orange in the concept. White as a base color is not enough to brighten up a jersey. Most of the time, I like when dark colored jerseys have at least vibrant color on them but at the same time I don't want it over done either. Even if it is just an accent color, I wouldn't be afraid to slap it on somewhere. It's not orange for orange sake, but rather as a nice accent that compliments the rest of the jersey.

Another concept from Jake down. Now it's time for me to be the (for now) one day president of the Buffalo division of Arsenal America. This is just while the actual co-presidents and other members are in New Jersey to watch Arsenal play New York Red Bull at our regular meting place, Mes Que on Hertel Avenue next to the famous North Park Theater. I would've wen't except I am planning two trips (next month and Columbus Day weekend). Fear not I'll still have content here seeing as it will be near time to announce logo hall of fame inductions nominees. Until next time!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.