17 July 2014

Crickets in Grandma's Yard

I saw plenty while mowing her lawn yesterday, but I'm talking cricket in the footy yard. I know very little about the sport, but just enough to go by. I have a new template for the tab of the same name. This template comes for a well known forum Big Footy - It is the Chris Creamer Sports Logo Community on the Australian Continent.


Well, this would be an easy series to do. There are (to my knowledge) only nine nations that participate in test matches in association with the International Cricket Council (ICC). I think they have some of the best uniforms in sport, in present times anyway. Maybe you'll give them a go too

-Ricky.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.