16 November 2012

Blazing through the Glory of the NBA

Well we've made it! The final day of the NBA series here at BNG! As I have mentioned in previous posts, I plan on doing a "jersey season" with a subsequent playoffs to follow. Until then, I present one of the most fun concepts in the entire series for me. I didn't want to take away the stripes, but I didn't want to keep them in the same position. As a result, they slant in the same direction as the logo with a distorted angle. I also bring an alternate into the picture potentially for the third time in team history.

Home

Road

Alternate

While I have finished this series, I will not have Under Armour templates ready for Sunday as initially intended. You will still get pictures from my Univ. of Maryland "jersey paparazzi" collection on Sunday. I will be determining the day on which the football series will start, as no alternates will be introduced (that will be a separate BNG feature as not all teams would necessarily have one). Tomorrow, will be some pictures from tonight's excursions as I just recently touched down BWI airport en route to the University.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.