02 November 2012

The Hive of the South

The Hive, as it is known to Minnesota Swarm fans, is in St. Paul. But the "Hive of the South" as I so call it is actually New Orleans Arena. The Hornets have only been there (NOLA) for a decade, but have been well embraced by the city.

Home

Road

Alternate


I tried to use the alternate colors for the alternate jersey. It seemed to work well. The asymmetry was the only way I felt I could add to the particular jersey. Note that Pete Maravich never was associated with the team in any way, but had a large influence in the New Orleans Jazz and LSU baasketball communities.

-Ricky

2 comments:

winnipegjets96 said...

These are really sweet! Especially the alternate!

Richard Mazella said...

Glad you think so, I think the unbalance on the alternate unclutters the jersey a bit.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.