10 November 2012

The Testudo Chronicles: Part I

For those who weren't aware, I was asked to referee a regional intramural flag football tournament annually held at the University of Maryland for 27(?) years. Having been there once before in August of 2009, I was not passing up another opportunity to go I love their campus so much. This time I was better equipped with a better camera in addition to my officiating gear. Here are some photos!

The ERC

Football Practice Field
Comcast Center


The Testudos
Comcast Center

Adele H. Stamp Student Union

Jim Henson (alumnus)

John C. Riggs III Alumni Center

Part of my first officiating crew
Want to hear more about the Testudo statues? That will be in a future post. More picture? Also in a future post withing the next few weeks. Tomorrow, Terrapin Under Armour jerseys.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.