30 November 2012

Better Than the Infamous and Unused Blues Jersey?

I didn't mind that jersey from 1996 that was never worn, as a matter of fact not only do I like it, I don't know why so many people had an issue with it and/or what's so bad about it. Comment's are welcome at the blog's e-mail address (bngraphics2012@aol.com). Anyway, I hope the mask is as good as I first thought it was.


I wanted to originally combine past and present, which wound up not happening as the only present items are a revamped script to accommodate the rest of the mask and the current alternate logo on the back panel. If I didn't have to shrink the blue notes, it would look decent, but that does seem to take away from the concept.

Tomorrow is Saturday and the first of December.  We also prepare to begin the eighth month of this blog's operation. As we prepare for changes, possibly some for the new year, we ask for your suggestions of what you have liked (or not liked) about what you have seen here at BNG so far.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.