21 February 2016

An' Itchin' for a Stitchin'

As I was attending last nights Bandits game, I was reminded of how the jerseys are stitched by Projoy (now a division of Reebok). But what I never realized is that my template was inaccurate. I have made the necessary correction to accommodate accordingly.


The big change from before was that the shoulder yoke is not a two-piece as the previous version had suggested. In stead each half of the yoke is split somewhere at the collar on both the front and back. This would also require me to move the Projoy logo to a slightly lower position on the back. In addition I noticed that some of the stitching to reflect the inside of the uniform on the front was missing. You can now accurately use this template and find it in the templates tab. It will include a laced version as well as a stitched laces version. Have fun with that.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.