18 February 2016

Caution: Rapids Ahead

One of my favorite logos of all time, was the cap insignia of the International League's Norfolk Tides in Triple-A Baseball. Once again, they will return for a fantasy team. "But you just said that the Express from last year were changing their look..." Yes , but while that's true that we deserted the alternate logo of the IL's Syracuse Chiefs, we used this the season prior but is now being used for a separate team (also through ESPN) that was confirmed earlier today.


The identity and branding will be retained from the team now known as the Express. For internal purposes, the team will play its "home games" at Sal Magglie Stadium inn Niagara Falls. Since I hadn't previously done so due to ;\lack of decent available baseball templates for the type of jersey my teams would be emblazoned in, I had yet to showcase the identity's on-field look. I hope that you will get to see how I envisioned this team, but until then, you have the above to comfort you.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.