12 February 2016

Down the Track

Recently, I have been putting a little extra attention to bobsledding. Well, wearing literally identical type uniform are luge and skeleton competitors. It is very exciting that I've decided to bring such a template to existence. It's relatively loose and abstract, but there is always a time that it can be updated. I haven't found a stellar one, so this will incentivize me to revisit this template.


The helmet is the bright spot in this template, but the translucent visor actually replaces the addition of goggles and the corresponding positioning of them. This for the short term puts closure on the respective sports. A will give this a test run and I think you know where I will go with it, but still leave your imagination free to wander.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.